Answered

2 Sonos Connects stuck on Fixed Volume...

• 18 May 2018
  • 3 replies

I cannot switch the 2 Sonos connects to Variable volume. They are stuck on Fixed Volume. If I switch it in Room Settings, the setting changes, but when I go back to control the device it is still showing fixed volume without the ability to control the volume!!!! Frustrating. I also have 7 Connect Amps in this system...
icon

Best answer by MikeNyte 18 May 2018, 18:05

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Have you tried power cycling the errant devices? Given that they’re only a small part of your system , I’d also consider a factory reset of only those two devices, if the power cycle doesn’t work. You might also consider running a diagnostic report, and either posting the resulting number here, or even calling in to Sonos to get their take on it.
Which type of controller device are you using? Do you have a device of a different type you could try?
I fixed the problem. There's a Savant system integrated to the Sonos players and the Savant was not allowing a variable Audio Path for these zones. It was not the fault of Sonos!