Question

10.1 alarms not working

• 7 April 2019
  • 6 replies

After the 10.1 update the alarms are not working anymore?
You can do all the settings but it doesn’t start

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +20
I sounds like you've done it already, but for anyone else reading: it's worth verifying that your Date & Time settings are all correct, in "Settings" > "Date & Time Settings" in the mobile controllers. Make sure Time Zone and Daylight Savings adjustments are correct, and that the Date and Time shown are correct.
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Hi Thomas, are you still having trouble with the Alarms? Have you tried turning off the alarm and re-creating it?

What music are you using for the alarm? Have you tried out using another source instead?
Userlevel 2
After the 10.1 update the alarms are not working anymore?
You can do all the settings but it doesn’t start
Userlevel 2
I am having the same problem since the 10.1 update in several zones, sometimes intermittent, this morning all three alarms failed to go off. I have tried everything – even swapping speakers between zones, tweaking switch settings, checked time settings, deleted and recreated alarms, renamed zones, shut down and rebooted everything, spent and hour and fifteen minutes on 'phone to (very helpful but unfortunately inconclusive) Helpdesk. System is otherwise working absolutely perfectly. Diagnostic no.1817292641.
Userlevel 2
Yesterday all 3 alarms came on – this morning none. Some units are wired, some are wireless, but there are no signs of loops or drops ()only one unit is both wired and wireless). Tried turning on STP on the router, but makes no difference, so have turned off again. No other signs of conflicts or problems from router logs. Randomly created 'test' alarms do trigger, but not the important one – the one that wakes me up in the mornings and makes our home sing while we get up. Completely foxed! Latest diagnostic no. 1423645399.
Userlevel 2
Should have added no sign of problems from router or switch logs.