Answered

S1 Android app will not save stations to My Sonos

• 25 November 2022
  • 6 replies

S1 Android app will not save stations to My Sonos.  When I go to the Stations section of My Sonos, the only stations appear in the list start with the letter “A” to “M”.  It seems to allow saving stations that start with the letter “A” to “M”, but not “N” to “Z”.  I have tried uninstalling the app and reinstalling, with the same results.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 28 November 2022, 17:33

View original

6 replies

Have you tapped the ‘Stations’ header in My Sonos to display the full list?

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

There is a limit of, I think, 43 Favorites, have you reached that?

Yes, I can display the full list, which is currently 21 stations, ending at the letter "M". I can continue to save new stations as long as the name starts with "A" to "M". 

That is seriously weird, and certainly not happening to me.  I suggest you uninstall the app and reinstall it, then make sure you connect to existing system.  I am far from confident that will help, but worth a try.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried that before I posted my question. Unfortunately, that didn't work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @TroyL 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

I can only recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.