Answered

My IPhone quit connecting to sonos

• 30 November 2022
  • 7 replies

When I try to connect to my Sonos system, the circle just keeps spinning around and it just doesn’t connect. It connected yesterday I don’t understand why. Anyone know why? I have several sonos products and it happens with all of them.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 2 December 2022, 17:06

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @MMargo101 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Have you tried rebooting your iPhone or your WiFi router? I recommend doing so. Turn your router off for at least 30 seconds to reboot.

Also, if you have anything that extends the reach of your WiFi - other than a mesh WiFi system - please try turning it off.

I hope this helps.

Userlevel 5
Badge +13

What Iphone? and S1 or S2 ?

it is an iphone 11 pro and a sonos 2 

I was playing music on every speaker yesterday.  And the way I do it is by swiping down diagonally from the upper right of my iPhone, I hit the airplay icon and all of the speakers and Bluetooth devices populate the screen and I choose which one (or more) I want to play through, and it plays.  It has always been that way.  Then today for some reason, when I click on any one of them, a circle just goes around and around and never connects. I'm not very tech savvy and this is frustrating me like crazy

My apple airplay is greyed out so it probably has to do with that?

I’ve reset my router twice and rebooted my I phone. Help! Still won’t connect. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Jschaefer

I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports.