Answered

Empezar desde cero

• 22 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Como puedo borrar todos mis altavoces y empezar desde el principio como si fueran nuevos?

Google Translate (Spanish):
How can I erase all my speakers and start from the beginning as if they were new?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 23 November 2022, 11:04

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Raulyyaesta 

That’s good to hear! Thanks for updating the thread.

Google Translate:

¡Eso es bueno escuchar! Gracias por actualizar el hilo.

Badge +1

Ayer me puse en contacto con ellos, todo correcto y funcionando, muchas gracias por todo, un saludo

Google Translate:

Yesterday I contacted them, everything is correct and working, thank you very much for everything, regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Raulyyaesta 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

We never recommend this - it’s unlikely to resolve any issues you’re having. I suggest instead that you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and what it reports about any problems you’re experiencing.

I hope this helps.

Google Translate:

¡Bienvenido a la comunidad de Sonos!

Nunca recomendamos esto: es poco probable que resuelva cualquier problema que tenga. En su lugar, te sugiero que te pongas en contacto con nuestro equipo de soporte técnico, que tiene herramientas a su disposición que les permitirán brindarte consejos específicos para tu sistema Sonos y lo que informa sobre cualquier problema que estés experimentando.

Espero que esto ayude.