I am having an issue where any new Apple playlist I create does not show up in the Sonos Controller. The odd thing is that if I delete a playlist, it removes itself from the list. It is only creating new ones that seem to not appear in the Sonos app.
I have gone through the recommendations on this site that others have seemed to have tried but none of those checks worked.
I have the following
- Iphone 11 Pro running IOS 13.2.3
- Latest Sonos Controller App on Iphone
- Rebooted all Sonos Speakers (Just In case)
- Restarted Iphone
- Turned Apple Music Sync off and then back on (numerous times)
- Checked and reset preferences in ITunes on my Win10 Laptop
Thanks in advance
Best answer by petros429View original