Answered

Amazon Playlists

• 30 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi all

For some reason when I click on any playlists it just auto plays and does not open the playlist to let me see the songs in it. I have removed Amazon and re added it to my Sonos App. See screenshot attached

icon

Best answer by Mr. T 2 December 2022, 01:53

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Thanks for the reply but when I open the Amazon Music App I can see inside the playlists so is this just a sonos thing with non amazon unlimited

My subscription to Amazon Music Unlimited ended last week. I also wasn’t able to see inside those playlists with only a Prime subscription. The Sonos queue also did not populate when selecting a playlist, although music did play.

I renewed Amazon Unlimited again today and I can now see the individual tracks within the playlists on Sonos, plus the queue populates with the playlist tracks. Therefore, the experience on Sonos is impacted based on your Amazon Music membership.

Userlevel 7

That will be due to the changes Amazon made to Amazon Music Prime membership.

To view the tracks in playlists on Sonos you need an Amazon Music Unlimited subscription.

https://www.amazonforum.com/s/feed/0D56Q0000AIXzAoSQL

Thanks for the reply but when I open the Amazon Music App I can see inside the playlists so is this just a sonos thing with non amazon unlimited

You might see inside the playlists but are you also able to play the tracks in correct order?