why does Sonos customer service so horrible?

• 8 August 2022
  • 4 replies

What is up with these clowns? It’s been over two months, have not been able to receive a refund for a product I never received. This is after I, the customer, called through to ask about status and get in touch with local delivery carriers. I have a clown named Nicole who’s the “director of sales” “helping” me. I’m so annoyed and frustrated that I’d rather just stick to my native tv speakers. 

4 replies

It’s alright to be upset, it’s not alright to use abusive names.  I know if I had somebody calling me a clown, I’m bending over backwards to help them. </not!!>

They have my money and I have no product. The world is expensive. After 10+ phone calls, I am entitled to call them clowns, which isn’t even a threatening or “abusive” slur. 

They have my money and I have no product. The world is expensive. After 10+ phone calls, I am entitled to call them clowns, which isn’t even a threatening or “abusive” slur. 

And they have every right to drag their feet when it comes to helping you, and if I were them, I’d be dragging mine for months.  Be an adult.  

What is up with these clowns? It’s been over two months, have not been able to receive a refund for a product I never received. This is after I, the customer, called through to ask about status and get in touch with local delivery carriers. I have a clown named Nicole who’s the “director of sales” “helping” me. I’m so annoyed and frustrated that I’d rather just stick to my native tv speakers. 

What product did you buy, when did you get the shipping notice, and when did Sonos bill your credit card?