Question

Sonos One keeps disappearing from Controller.

• 15 October 2020
  • 1 reply

My Sonos One keeps disappearing from my controller for Mac (Version 12.1).  I am using Sonos OS: S2. My Mac is operating on OS version 10.15.7. I have tried doing a factory reset and turning power on/off.  The Sonos One comes back, but after a while disappears again. I have other Sonos One’s around the house and they all work fine.  The Sonos One is connect via WiFi using a Linksys Velop system. The node is in direct line of sight and within 5m. Any ideas how I can I solve this particular problem with this Sonos One? thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +16

Hi @simon.wiggins@hotmail.com, Thank you for reaching out, and welcome to the community. Sorry to hear about this issue on your Sonos One. So that we’ll have a better picture of your Sonos system's status,  I’ll ask you to submit a diagnostic report to investigate further what could be causing this issue on why the speaker keeps on disconnecting to your controller. You may reply to the thread with the confirmation number to assist you with this issue. 

Let us know what you have in mind with the advice above.

The Sonos community is always here to help.