Question

S2 only works on "some" devices.... ???

• 18 October 2020
  • 3 replies

Have the S2 controller successfully set up on a Win10 machine and a few iPhones.   

However, when attempting to set up on a new iPad, there is one Play:1 missing and it will not load the music library.

I’ve tried every hint currently published on this community, so it’s clearly a new issue ???

Any hints…..?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

I’m guessing that you may be using a mesh network? Try plugging one device in to the base / hub of the network, and wait a couple of minutes before opening the controller on the iPad. 

I’m guessing that you may be using a mesh network? Try plugging one device in to the base / hub of the network, and wait a couple of minutes before opening the controller on the iPad. 

Thanks Airgetlam,

That did not do it.  Trying to re-create the issue, I dug up an old iPhone 5s (totally out of date iOS 12.4.8), installed S2, connected to Sonos and it works fine.

Obviously is related to this iPad somehow, so I’ll keep trying.

It may be best if you were to call Sonos Support directly to discuss it.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, there are more options available for them to assist you.