Answered

Connectivity Issues All Devices

• 24 November 2022
  • 2 replies

I’ve had my Sonos for years. In the last 6-12 months it seems like all of my devices disconnect for no reason and I need to reset everything to get them connected again. I have a sonos 1 and 5 running 14.19. Currently using an Eero mesh router.

Driving me crazy and making me consider getting rid of all of my speakers….

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 24 November 2022, 20:09

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +23

Never reset your devices in this case. Just reboot your router and, if required, reboot your devices.

Have you followed the official Sonos advice for configuring your Eero?

Sounds like a potential duplicate IP address issue, at the very least, I’d unplug all Sonos devices from power, then reboot your Eero system. Give it at least 5 minutes to recover before plugging back in your Sonos devices. 

And if that doesn’t work,  submit a system diagnostic and call Sonos Support to discuss it.

There may be information included in the diagnostic that will help Sonos pinpoint the issue and help you find a solution.

When you speak directly to the phone folks, they have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.