Answered

Bug

• 20 November 2021
  • 1 reply

Buongiorno avrei una domanda: utilizzando Spotify su Sonos, mi sto accorgendo che spesso e volentieri il volume del sistema comincia ad andare per i fatti sui, abbassando o addirittura innalzando al max lo stesso....come se andasse in conflitto qualcosa. Ho fatto tutti gli aggiornamenti, ma niente, continua ad accadere. Sapete dirmi qualcosa? Grazie

Good morning, I have a question: using Spotify on Sonos, I'm realizing that often and willingly the volume of the system begins to go about, lowering or even raising the same to the max .... as if something conflicting. I made all the updates, but nothing, it continues to happen. Can you tell me something? Thank you

icon

Best answer by Ken_Griffiths 20 November 2021, 12:51

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Forse vai online sul tuo account Spotify e seleziona "Disconnettiti da Spotify ovunque su tutti i tuoi dispositivi" e quindi riautorizza il tuo account Spotify sul tuo dispositivo (sia l'app Spotify nativa che l'app Sonos) e vedi se questo risolve il problema.

Perhaps go online to your Spotify account and select to ‘log out of Spotify everywhere on all your devices’ and then reauthorise your Spotify account on your device (both native Spotify App and the Sonos App) and see if that fixes the issue.