Answered

Amp w. third party subwoofer: ‘Sub Audio’ control interface issue on iOS and iPadOS

• 29 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Since yesterday (potentially linked to Sonos S2 15.2) the two sliders under “Sub Audio” are borked:

When adjusting either “Sub Level” or “Crossover Frequency” the other slider follows and/or both sliders jump around.

The issue is there on both iPhone (16.3.1) and iPad (16.4). I’ve tried restarting all components, deleting the app and reinstalling it.

icon

Best answer by Corry P 24 August 2023, 11:22

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it? I don’t have third party subs to see what you’re seeing. 

Have you called Sonos Support directly to discuss it? I don’t have third party subs to see what you’re seeing. 

I doubt they can do much. Suppose this was more of a bug report for me.

This is a community forum, and not really the most efficient way to submit a bug report. Sonos support, for instance, doesn’t maintain a presence here, but the forum moderators do.

Although if you reported it to the person who you spoke to when you called in, they’d have created a ticket that could be tracked. It’s not something that happens here, unfortunately. 

Alright, thanks.

I’m sure someone will report it eventually.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @mercaveat 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

We are aware of this problem and are working on a fix, though we have no estimate for when that will be.

The issue only affects iOS devices, so if you happen to have an Android device, please use that in the meantime.

Thanks for flagging!

Hi @Corry P, any update/timeline on this? This persists as of today with the latest version of the iOS app, and unfortunately we have no android devices, so this has really messed up our main Sonos Amp setup. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @djrapp 

Unfortunately not, but it is a priority for us.

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @mercaveat et al

We believe this issue to now be resolved with the most recent update (15.7). Please ensure your Sonos system is up to date.

If you still experience this issue, however, I’d encourage you get in touch with our technical support team to report as much. Thank you.