Answered

connect:amp

• 7 November 2022
  • 1 reply

Moved into new house that came with sonos amps and wired speakers. All amp lights were white. I performed factory reset to add to my sonos system, and mute button flashes green with led off. When I press any button, mute button goes off and led is yellow. Continuously tell me me can’t find device. Can’t find the amp that I did not factory reset either. Any suggestions?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 8 November 2022, 12:32

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @PjKay 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Issues whereby the Sonos app fails to “hear” the button press on the product is usually a result of a network issue. It may be as simple as you just needing to reboot the router by switching it off for at least 30 seconds, but if that doesn’t help, I’d need to know more about your network. If a reboot doesn’t help, I recommend you get in touch with our technical support team, who have tools at their disposal that will allow them to give you advice specific to your Sonos system and network.

As there’s a device that you did not reset that you also can’t connect to, perhaps the issue is with the phone’s connection - if you have any WiFi extenders in the house, please try with them turned off.

I hope this helps.