Question

ZP120 play through Samsung Soundbar?

• 5 March 2017
  • 2 replies

Hello

I'm hoping someone can help me out. I have four ZP120s that I have used for several years. Previously these have always been connected to ceiling speakers, but we have recently moved and ceiling speakers are not an option.

Therefore I hoped to connect the ZP120 to a Samsung soundbar to play Sonos through the soundbar. I'm not bothered about playing the tv sound into the Sonos setup.

I'd be really delighted if someone could clarify if that is possible and how to do it.

Also if that's not possible I would love some recommendations for general speakers that I could connect to my ZP120s.

Thanks for reading and hopefully you can help.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Hello, Andrew_187. Sorry for the late reply. As the ZP120s only have speaker posts as output, there's not really a user friendly way to get that audio into a device that's not a speaker.
Badge
If you were really desperate you could try a speaker to line level converter... Certainly not a recommendation but it could "work"
Best to get a Sonos Playbar 😉