Answered

ZP100 Firmware

• 29 July 2019
  • 2 replies

I have several Play 1, PLAYBASE and a Boost and a friend gave me an old ZP100 as I wanted to connect my garden speakers to my Sonos system. However, I have connected and factory reset and I can't update the firmware. Once I remove the ZP100 from the system it all works perfectly as before, when I do connect it start the update process but won't complete it. I suspect the version it is on may be to old to communicate with my controller, any ideas would be great as I am not in a position to go and buy a new Amp yet.

Thanks in advance.
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 29 July 2019, 22:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You'll need to contact Sonos Support to discuss it. I suggest the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. Both the Twitter and Facebook support folks are available 24/7.

They'll probably need to create a special update sequence to push to your device, in order to get it properly updated.
Thanks for the response, I was hoping there was something I could do but thought that might be the case. I will get in touch with the support team as soon as I can, much appreciated.