Wireless headphones

Userlevel 2
Does anyone have any advice on this subject?

Do I need a separate ZP?

2 replies

Does anyone have any advice on this subject?

Do I need a separate ZP?

A 2xRCA jack to 3.5mm plug cable, connected to the Line-Out on an existing ZonePlayer will allow you to connect standard headphones to a ZonePlayer. Audio would still be outputted through the speaker posts.

I havn't personally used wireless headphones so I can't give you any advice there, but I'm sure other forum goers should be able to offer advice.
Userlevel 2
Awallman...I use a pair of 900MHz JVC wireless headphones attached to my office ZP. I, like others in the forum, wanted a use for my ZP in my home office, because I felt it was being wasted just being connected to my router, and I figured attaching the headphones would give it a pratical purpose in the layout of my home.

I have the headphone base attached to the ZP using RCA jacks to the line out connector. Works perfectly...and I'm able to receive a clear signal throughout my entire 3 story home (the headphone reciever and office ZP are in a basement office).

Hope you have similar success.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings