White Playbar

• 28 December 2016
  • 2 replies

Unbelievable that Sonos refuses to listen to their customers and bring out a white player. Why in the world would you buy a black one when all your other Sonos products you bought are white? I refuse to place an ugly black bar in my white interior. It's a white player or none.
Don't they read the countless posts on this forum?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Unbelievable that Sonos refuses to listen to their customers and bring out a white player. Why in the world would you buy a black one when all your other Sonos products you bought are white? I refuse to place an ugly black bar in my white interior. It's a white player or none.
Don't they read the countless posts on this forum?

How can you read countless posts? Is that even possible? Are there really countless posts? Are there really countless posts from armies of disgruntled potential Playbar owners demanding a white version?
Stuart_W: Please browse this forum and see the posts asking for a white player. (Btw I don't know if I should be offended by you blunt comment or just amused by someone trying to be smart/funny.)