Answered

Where Did Adjustments for Bass and Treble and Loudness Go?

• 19 November 2019
  • 4 replies

I recently did the “trade up” program and got rid of my 15-year-old Sonos amps, replaced with the Connect:Amp.

What I notice is that with the prior hardware I could adjust bass, treble, loudness.  Now that new components in place, I am no longer seeing that option.

Just me, or am I missing something?

icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 19 November 2019, 17:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

So, I don’t have a Sonos Amp, and I’m not familiar with what you were looking at before, so take this with a grain of salt.

Is it not under Settings>System>(Room Name)>EQ? You may need to scroll down on that last page, EQ is under the heading ‘Sound’

Userlevel 7

In addition to@Airgetlam advice here’s the link for EQ adjustments:

https://support.sonos.com/s/article/2850?language=en_U

Cheers!

Edit: Just out of curiosity what products did you submit for Trade-Up and which one’s did you buy. The Connect:Amp is no longer available unless you found one that was held over in a retailers inventory. 

I guess it is called Amp now.   Can’t keep up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

The Amp has all the same settings that the old Connect:Amp or ZP100 had, and then some. I marked AjTrek1’s post as the answer, though Airgetlam was mostly right too :)

However, if you’re lacking settings it’s possible your app isn’t up to date, or it’s in a limited compatiblity mode. Do you have settings listed that are greyed out? You can check the Sonos system requirements here