Answered

USING THE SONOS AMP WITH OTHER SONOS SPEAKERS

• 3 October 2019
  • 2 replies

I HAVE EXISTING PASSIVE SPEAKERS ON OUR PATIO AND DECK IN THE BACKYARD AND I WANT TO ADD THE SONOS AMP TO POWER THEM BUT MY CONCERN IS IF I AM USING THE TV AS THE AUDIO INPUT TO SAY LISTEN TO A BASEBALL GAME OUTSIDE WILL THE SOUND COME THROUGH THE OTHER SONOS SPEAKERS I HAVE IN THE HOUSE? I HAVE THREE SONOS ONE'S THROUGHOUT THE HOUSE THAT I WOULD LIKE IT TO WORK WITH? I FEEL LIKE I AM OVERTHINKING THIS BUT THAT IS WHAT I USUALLY DO. I AM A RETIRED SOUND SYSTEM INSTALLER AND UNDERSTAND TECHNICAL TALK BUT THIS IS MAKING MY HEAD HURT THINKING ABOUT IT!! ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. 🎶🎵🎶
icon

Best answer by melvimbe 3 October 2019, 19:47

You will be able to group the amp with any combination of your other Sonos Ones to hear TV audio or music.
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

You will be able to group the amp with any combination of your other Sonos Ones to hear TV audio or music.
Note that there is a slight delay between the "room" that is the TV input room, and any grouped rooms, of roughly 75ms.

Plus any additional delay caused by typing in all caps 🙂