Answered

upgrading a connect, to an Amp

• 28 December 2020
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

hi, with your  trade in scheme, can I trade an old connect, for a new amp, if so could you tell me the price.

icon

Best answer by Rowena B. 28 December 2020, 21:55

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

HI @alan_52,

Thank you for reaching out to the Sonos community and we appreciate you for bringing this concern to us. Let me share some information with you.

With the Sonos Upgrade program, Sonos Connect made in 2016 and later qualifies for a 15% discount while pre-2016 Sonos Connects qualify for a 30% discount. You can view a list of eligible products on the Upgrade program home page when you log in to your Sonos account and navigate to the Upgrade section of the My Account page. If you need more information about the upgrade program, you may also contact our sales team to help you out.

Please feel free to reach out if you have further questions or concerns, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thank you for your response, I have a birthday in a couple of weeks so I think I am going to upgrade then.

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Thank you for your response, I have a birthday in a couple of weeks so I think I am going to upgrade then.

hi Rowena B

I had an email from you about my recent trade in, but there was no returns label to print off. It just contained a link to be able to print, but no return code. can you help

Userlevel 7

Hmmm… unless something has changed (and I haven’t read the T&C’s for the program lately) there is no need to return the product to which you are upgrading from. Then, I could be mistaken 🤔

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @alan_52, thank you for your response. @AjTrek1 is correct, there’s no need for you to return the old product. You can continue using your old Sonos products after upgrading. If you’d like to recycle them, our recycling article outlines options for responsibly recycling your Sonos products. If you have any questions about this, please don’t hesitate to reach us back.