Answered

upgrade-recycle

• 8 April 2020
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I see Sonos is now offering a return label for returning old equipment as part of the upgrade program. I upgraded two components earlier this year but at the time was either not sent or not aware of this service. How can i get two return labels for the old components?

thanks

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 April 2020, 20:00

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

@Melsays Great question for the Sonos Community. If you have already recycled your Sonos products and still have your older units. I would recommend that you use this link to find a local E-Waste Recycling center by your zip code. If there is not one close by you can call in to our Sales Team and have them prepare a shipping label for you. You could then have the products shipped to Sonos and have us place them to a E-Waste Recycling center.

Badge +2

John G. -- Well, as I type this I’ve been on hold with the Sales Team (for existing orders) for 12 minutes. I appreciate these things may take time, but I should be able to generate my own UPS return tag based on the items I upgraded (and old Connect and an old Amp) and, today, a controller. I mean, if Amazon can do it, why not Sonos, which is a classier operation, no?

Thanks,

Mel