Answered

Trueplay Sonos Sub

• 7 December 2019
  • 1 reply

• Contributor I
  • 0 replies

I own the Sonos AMP with 3-party front speakers. In addition, Sonos Sub. It would be great if Trueplay became possible on Sub alone, exclusively. An example, first the user submit the Freq cut, next the phase and then Trueplay measurement could be performed resulting in even better bass integration with all kinds of front speakers.

icon

Best answer by Ryan S 10 December 2019, 00:47

Hi Noad, I’ll pass the request along for you. Trueplay  requires a lot of information about the entire setup, something that we can get with speakers that we know. With the Amp, that means using the Sonos Architectural speakers made with Sonance. I’ll let the team know you’d like to be able to do Trueplay with just the Sub if we can’t do it for the speakers.

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hi Noad, I’ll pass the request along for you. Trueplay  requires a lot of information about the entire setup, something that we can get with speakers that we know. With the Amp, that means using the Sonos Architectural speakers made with Sonance. I’ll let the team know you’d like to be able to do Trueplay with just the Sub if we can’t do it for the speakers.