Answered

TRNTBL not always connecting back to Sonos

• 5 June 2018
  • 8 replies

We are able to inially hear the record on the TRNTBL playing over the Sonos. The problem happens when trying to switch to Pandora and back to TRNTBL. When switching back to TRNTBL with a record playing TRNTBL does not reconnect to Sonos. Sonos shows I’ve selected Line In but continues to play Pandora. I have run a ping test and verified the TRNTBL is staying connected to my WiFi. Has anyone experienced this? Can anyone help me.
icon

Best answer by OsMo 5 June 2018, 23:25

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

8 replies

So contacting Sonos about this issue, they redirected me back to the TRNTBL Vendor for Tech Support because the Sonos Connect Im working with was working in every other way (Except for seeing the TRNTBL when I selected the "Line-In" source on the Sonos App/ Software. With limited help with TRNTBL tech support (which is very basic and does not seem to know their own product very well or are not good at communicating clearly), I was able to figure out for myself how this works. If you are one of the lucky ones to just get past the TRNTBL Setup deal, This is how Im finding it to work.

If you are playing the TRNTBL and want change to Pandora or another streaming source.
- Stop the TRNTBL by lifting the needle and switching it OFF.
- Select the Steaming source and content to listen too
- When you want to play a record again, Turn the TRNTBL ON and drop the needle. The Sonos system will automatically switch to the TRNTBL source. THERE IS NO NEED TO SELECT THE "LINE-IN" SOURCE

I dont understand why these simple instructions are not known by Sonos or TRNTBL. Good luck. Hopefully TRNTBL can make a more intuitive app, Tech Support Dept, and reliable product.
Just received my TRNTBL and been trying all weekend with no luck. I can’t see it on my “line in” from Sonos. Also the set up app just keeps looking for Sonos speakers and can’t get there either. Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions? Or maybe an alternative for a turntable???
We were so excited to get the TRNTBL. Unfortunately, TRNTBL is such a disappointment. It doesn't work consistently or transfer sources smoothly. Will be returning.
ITs been a brick for me. one update to ios and no longer finds the bluetooth connection at all. tried TRNTBL support too and its been lousy. nothing works!
@anniemac98 any luck returning?