Question

There is No Reply On my first Question

• 27 October 2016
  • 4 replies

How many hours i have to wait for my questions answers ?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Um, it was just 16 minutes ago, and it's not really a question with a factual answer, purely subjective.

"which are the best songs for Office work ?"

I'll assume you've never posted on a forum before...
Depends on how long it is before those of us who respond to questions revisit the board. And since your question was a general one, not really needing a response from someone at Sonos, it could be a long wait.

I don't know how long the hours of the kind community folks at Sonos are, but I would assume that they're often deep in the weeds of helping those who are asking questions regarding issues with their Sonos speakers.

I apologize if you feel I've denigrated your request, but I find that a 3 minute wait before posting a question like this in an internet forum seems to me to be a bit unrealistic. I hope you find the answers and the help that you seem to need.
Um, it was just 16 minutes ago, and it's not really a question with a factual answer, purely subjective.

"which are the best songs for Office work ?"

I'll assume you've never posted on a forum before...

lol not posted before. i need that thing on urgent
Userlevel 7
Badge +26
Johny's been posting spam and has earned himself a ban.