The Sonos SUB in white

• 6 February 2013
  • 51 replies

Badge
The Sonos SUB in white

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

51 replies

Badge
Count me in. Won't buy it before the Sub and Playbar comes in white!
Come on Sonos, we need the Playbar and Sub in white!
there is another Company offering covers for the sonos Sub. check out www.coloryoursound.com. if you already have a sonos Sub, this could be the solotion...
Userlevel 6
Badge +16
That's false advertising - sonos do not offer the Playbar or Sub in white and this add clearly shows or misleads user to believe they do.
how ever, White is White. Or not? An I mentioned that this are covers...
http://www.luxusschall.de/shop/sonos/sonos-sub-weiss/
Obviously Sonos doesn't give a f* about their (/poential) customers, and most certainly not this thread... gravely disappointed I won't get a sub nor soundbar.

(Also wishing the vultures with their ridiculously expensive "alternative " would bugger off.)
White sub with silver edge like play 1 please.
I was sick wating, bought the black box and foiled ist white, cost was about 12 Dollars. See results below.
Luxusschall is nice, but in my opinion too expensive.

flexson skin sucks, too, because of the black edges.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Please write to ceo@sonos.com. It would be great if you could request the white Playbar too.
Userlevel 2
Got the email from Sonos today - white sub coming 25th October 2016, yay!

http://www.sonos.com/en-gb/shop/sub-white.html?utm_source=announce-c&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta-GB&utm_campaign=WhiteSub
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
After supporting the campaign for white, I ordered a white SUB today as a Christmas present for myself. Who knows, Sonos might surprise us all with the WHITE PLAYBAR this very Christmas 2016. I would be one of the first to rush to buy it.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Ordered mine!
Userlevel 1
Badge
Just received notification that mine has been delivered! Can't wait to get home from work and open the box!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
WOW. Congrats, that is ahead of time. I guess you are in the USA. The release date in the UK is 25 October. Can't wait.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Thanks- I am in the USA - will post pics later!
Userlevel 1
Badge
It's here. It's awesome. Trying to work out how to post photos when using this forum on my phone
Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 1
Badge
Pic 2
Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 1
Badge

Userlevel 2
Badge +1
By far, the white Sub is much better looking than the black. In my view, black is old electronics of the 80s.
I don't know... kinda looks like an Apple product. (I hate Apple products) But to each his or her own.