Question

sub info

• 1 November 2019
  • 6 replies

At this time I only have a play:1 but my wife is getting me a sonos one for my birthday 

my question is 

can i get a sonos sub and get it working together???

6 replies

At this time I only have a play:1 but my wife is getting me a sonos one for my birthday 

my question is 

can i get a sonos sub and get it working together???

If you mean using them as a stereo pair with the Sub, then no.  Only like models can be stereo paired.  

You unfortunately cannot 'stereo pair' a Sonos One with a Play:1, but you can ‘bond’ the Sonos Sub with either speaker room ..and group the two rooms together, or play them as separate rooms. The sub will work with either one.

I do not want to do the stereo pairing. I want to be sure that the sub will work. Let’s say for example 

can I have the play:1 in the living room with the sub and the other(s) speaker’s outside?

I do not want to do the stereo pairing. I want to be sure that the sub will work. Let’s say for example 

can I have the play:1 in the living room with the sub and the other(s) speaker’s outside?

Yes.  But the Sub can only be bonded with a single room.  So in the case you state, the Sub will be bonded with the Play:1.  You can then group the Living Room room with the outside speaker and they will all play in sync. 

Th

You’r  mos  wel    😀