Question

Sub Bass Level

• 6 June 2017
  • 7 replies

So when I have my master volume at about half and turn the subs bass level up there is a strong difference. However, when the master volume is turned all the way up, turning up the bass level does basically nothing. Is there a way to make the bass level more at max volume or is it men to to be like this?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

7 replies

Well, there's a finite upper limit to the volume of tne sub. Eventually it's going to equal out with the volume of other speakers, and at high volumes it's not going to be any louder, no matter what the relative volume controls are set at.
This is the first such complaint on Sub output levels - what size is your room? And I presume you don't have neighbours:-).
Is this after Trueplay tuning?
It's a regular sized bedroom and yes it is after trueplay tuning. Could the tuning be the reason for this?
Easy enough to check; toggle Trueplay off and see what happens.
Alright, I shall try this when it's closer to th afternoon LOL, but thank you for the speedy response!
Badge
That's what you have to do??
Userlevel 3
Badge +5
It's a regular sized bedroom and yes it is after trueplay tuning. Could the tuning be the reason for this?

"Regular" sized rooms in Japan and Hong Kong are 10'x10' for Master bedrooms and 6'x6' in the children's bedroom. 😃 And boy, you cannot got beyond 50% on the master volume, the neighbors call the police!!!!