Answered

Sound doesnt play unless activated through app

• 1 April 2020
  • 1 reply

Greetings all 

My family home has a playbar with the sub, 

they hooked it up through an optical cable to their TV, however the sound doesn’t play unless it’s activated through the app…

there is a bit of a language barrier as my parents don’t speak any la gauge besides russian 

every time they turn on the tv the sound simply wount play unless it’s activated through the app on my fathers phone… it’s technically fine but my mum isn’t tech savvy, nor does she understand the language, so every time she is alone it’s the tiny built in tv speaker that’s inbuilt that plays. Is there any way to have the bar turn on with the Telly or are we just stuck with this 2 step process every time we want to watch something? 

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 1 April 2020, 23:24

Have someone go into the controller app, and go to Settings>System>(Room name of the PLAYBAR)> and turn on AutoPlay, which is under the Home Theater heading. 

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Have someone go into the controller app, and go to Settings>System>(Room name of the PLAYBAR)> and turn on AutoPlay, which is under the Home Theater heading.