Sonos ZP90

• 28 November 2020
  • 3 replies

My zp90 is not booting, as soon as I apply power the white light flash very quickly constantly and never changes.

i tried holding buttons down and applying power but no joy, my Simon’s one with Alexa doesn’t work anymore so assuming it’s the zp90 that holds everything together on my system.

any ideas would be great

thanks

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hi @Animal-Adi.

Welcome, thank you for reaching out to Sonos Community, I totally understand where you're coming from and I’m here to help.

If the product never stops flashing white, it is failing to boot now the only way for us to see if it's still going to work is by doing a factory data reset. putting it back to its default settings.

Resetting all products within your system will permanently delete your system’s data. It cannot be restored.

Let us know if it works. If you need help with any other information, please be sure to let us know.

Thanks @Mark P 

Many thanks for your prompt reply

i tried holding the volume button as suggested and then applying the power, the light showed solid white and I held the button for over 1 minuet but the light didn’t change, I am assuming my unit is broken.

what can I do now to rectify this?

regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

Usually a call to Sonos support gets the best results. Check their hours and the number for your location on the Contact page.