Answered

Sonos ZP100 error 11

• 30 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Hey guys i have a sonos zp100 that I found in my attic i tried to factory reset it when I went to the setup it said error 11 (which means the software is too old to update) and it said to call sonos but I'm in the Philippines there is no sonos here please help what should I do?

icon

Best answer by Corry P 2 March 2021, 11:12

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

That’s strange. Most of the official community staff appear to be based in Manila. If you can’t call them I’m not sure who can.

You will definitely need personal assistance to get the ZP100 updated. The firmware is too old to update itself. 

but can anyone help me contact the community? Because I really want to use this I also have another one but its being used right now but I have other speakers pls help

Your best bet is the ‘Contact Us’ link at the bottom of this page. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Jpdelta 

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Are you still having this problem? As @ratty and @Airgetlam say, you will need assistance from our technical support staff to resolve it. If you can’t find a local number to call, please opt for a live chat with one of our agents instead. You can start one at support.sonos.com.