Question

Sonos Zone Player ZP90 never connect.

• 22 March 2017
  • 4 replies

Hi community!

Here is my question/situation.
I have a problem with zoneplayer ZP90, after connecting the equipment to the current socket start to LED blinking (white), and the ports of ethernet do the same, the LEDs blinking (orange and green), this situation continue for a long time and never stops.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

I'd heartily recommend that you submit a system diagnostic and post the number here, so that the folks from Sonos can take a closer look at your system, and potentially identify in the log files what the issue is. Or, if you prefer, after running the diagnostic, give them a call (www.sonos.com/contact) and talk to them on the phone.
We can't enter to the sonos system, because the sonos connect never boot
Ah, I see. Then I'd certainly recommend my second option, calling in to them. Their folks on the phone are reputed to be excellent, and might be able to solve the problem more quickly for you than waiting for the Sonos folks to respond here in the boards today, especially since there appears to be a "spam" attack going on.
We only have one sonos equipment in the house.