Sonos setup failed

• 10 January 2017
  • 5 replies

wifi error

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

We are going to need a little more info. What Sonos products are you trying to setup? At what step in the process did the WiFi error occur. What is the exact error?
i am trying to setup Sonos Connect . in the final stage i was getting this error . but now i am trying again .but could not see sonos network . so i am stuck in this stage at the moment. could someone help on the phone to setup the device .
Mob
To get help on the phone, you have to call them. Go to the support page to find your area's support hotline.
i am not able to see SONOS network on the wifi settings in the IPAD .
Userlevel 7
Badge +20
i am not able to see SONOS network on the wifi settings in the IPAD .

Hi mrdivakar,

This option will only work if you've never set up the speakers before. Once you've gone through the setup the speakers will no longer create a temporary "Sonos" network. Try the option on your Sonos app to connect to an existing system instead.

If you've not been able to successfully connect to your system at all, try factory reseting your speaker then go through the setup again.