Answered

sonos roam

• 19 July 2021
  • 4 replies

My Roam got splashed by the pool now it doesn’t work. The glue holding the top is separated. Clearly not water resistant. Very dissatisfied that the speaker is not as advertised. I’ve owned it for less than a month.

Others have similar issues?

icon

Best answer by Xander P 19 July 2021, 13:29

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Understood - there’s no monitored email address that I can share I’m afraid, however you should be able to get everything sorted when you’re able to call, or connect to a representative using the live chat.

Problem solved. It was covered under warranty. Other than the hours and lack of an email address, the customer service was excellent. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Understood - there’s no monitored email address that I can share I’m afraid, however you should be able to get everything sorted when you’re able to call, or connect to a representative using the live chat.

Userlevel 6
Badge +15

Hi @Thokramer, welcome to the Sonos Community!

That certainly shouldn’t happen - I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team via live chat or phone call, and a member of the team will be happy to get this sorted for you :)

Hi @Thokramer, welcome to the Sonos Community!

That certainly shouldn’t happen - I’d recommend reaching out to our Support Team via live chat or phone call, and a member of the team will be happy to get this sorted for you :)

I am unable to connect with an individual in live chat and cannot phone until 10:30 am. A contact email would be appreciated.