Question

Sonos PORT with 2 outputs simultaneously?

• 23 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Hi!

I have connected a soundbar to the PORT with coaxial cable, and I just wonder if I can connect another set of speakers to the PORT with RCA cable and have them with sound comes out simultaneously with the soundbar? Or I can connect speakers with either the coaxial digital out or AV OUT (with RCA cable)?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

2 replies

Yes, you can simultaneously use the analog and digital outputs and they will be time synchronized with each other. Note, however, that there is a latency (delay) between input to PORT and any output. If this latency is not an issue now, there will not be any additional issues created by the second connection.

Userlevel 5
Badge +9

Yes, you can simultaneously use the analog and digital outputs and they will be time synchronized with each other. Note, however, that there is a latency (delay) between input to PORT and any output. If this latency is not an issue now, there will not be any additional issues created by the second connection.

Thanks! I will try it when I’m home tonight. :)