Sonos Port Wall bracket

Badge

Hello,

just wanted to share something i 3D-designed and then had 3D-printed in Nylon 12 black for my Home theatre project.

I had the idea to hide all components/wiring unless i needed them in sight such as XBOX, PS5, Record Player, Blu-ray, etc… Therefore i thought about hanging some of it on a wall behing a panel where i could then start drawing the furniture with a false back space, etc… etc… From this idea spawned the Port Wall Bracket next to it’s Boost component. The Philips Hue Sync Box and all it’s components,drivers, etc... shared the same faith :)

This is what i came up with if anyone else wants to see or maybe use it in their own system setup : 

[link removed]

Or on YT right here : https://youtu.be/I9e5YPL773A

Any thoughts, feel free to share.

Moderator Note: Modified in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +18

Hi @Ki Props

Welcome to the Sonos Community!

Thanks for sharing - that’s a nice design!

Badge

Thank you😊🙏

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Looks nice, though I do not understand why you would put it next to a Boost, which function (starting a Sonosnet) the Port can take over when cable connected.

why you would put it next to a Boost ***, which function (starting a Sonosnet) the Port can take over when cable connected.

*Moderator Note: Link removed in accordance with the Community Code of Conduct.*