Question

Sonos env not working after update

• 27 April 2019
  • 1 reply

Hi,

I have a Sonos Bridge and Connect, which is connected to my analog amp. This has been working for ~7 years.

After the latest update it says that everything is connected and the music is playing, however i have no lights on either component. When i go to re-add them back to the room the lights flash red and then off completely. Yet sonos controller still says that its connected. I have gone thru the steps to add all components, and controller says everything is connected and is playing music yet there are no lights on either component. I.e. i cannot get the lights to be either white (connected) or green....and there is no sound coming out of the speakers. The speakers are fine as is the amp. The issue lies within sonos.

Can i revert the update?

Any advice from support?
thanks
omit

Diagnostic report submitted - 402841602

1 reply

The forum moderators won't be back around until Monday, so if you're looking for support from Sonos, you should try the 24/7 support teams on Twitter or Facebook.

If it were me, I'd be thinking about a possible problem with the power supply on the BRIDGE. Try unplugging it, and connect your ethernet cable to another Sonos device, and see if the system works.

But I would certainly run a diagnostic, and contact the Sonos support folks.