Answered

Sonos Connect needing replacement

• 10 December 2019
  • 1 reply

Dear Sir,

Kindly be informed that I faced a problem on SONOS CONNECT that we have; I found out that the LINE-OUT (Right Channel) is not producing proper and clear output audio signal to the amplifier.

Could You please let me know the procedure to send this item to your site to fix it and to have a report regarding the fault that happened.

Best regards,

Abdullah Khan.

icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 10 December 2019, 22:05

Rather than posting on Sonos’ community website, I would encourage you to contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it. 

I usually recommend the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. However, based on your forum profile, they may not have a phone line in your region. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7.

View original

1 reply

Rather than posting on Sonos’ community website, I would encourage you to contact Sonos Support directly to discuss it. 

I usually recommend the phone folks, they have more tools available because they're on the phone with you, but they are only available Monday through Friday during business hours. However, based on your forum profile, they may not have a phone line in your region. The Twitter support folks are available 24/7.