Sonos Connect Amp Cost - Out of Warranty

• 8 October 2018
  • 3 replies

What is the cost, and where do I send a Connect AMP for out-of-warranty service/repair? I live in Singapore and can't find any repair place in Singapore

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Best to first contact Sonos and discuss the problem before attempting a repair on your own. Once you open the case your options are much more limited.
Userlevel 7
Badge +19
Just as Stanley_4 said, if you haven't already, it's best to give our support technicians a call about this. We do not typically talk about replacement costs as those can change at any time. I'd really hate to set an expectation we may not be able to deliver on. I appreciate your understanding. Depending on the situation we may be able to send your unit to a family member in a supported country. In that case, you would be responsible for shipping to and from that (supported) country.

Let us know if you run into any trouble!
Dear Keith, thank you for your reply and I will contact Sonos support center and see how they can help me.
Thank you again and best regards, Marco