sonos bridge does not work any more

• 18 February 2017
  • 6 replies

sonos bridge does not work any more
how to repair it?
icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 21 November 2018, 04:02

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +3
HI

Welcome to the Sonos Community

Check the power supply as they do die from time to time. If so you can get one from Sonos.
well i did and than i found this so i think this was the way ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
well i did and than i found this so i think this was the way ?

You'll need to telephone Sonos. There is no way for you to repair the Bridge. Don't try either or you will lose all possible warranty
I have had the bridge for a few years now.. is it still under some kind of warranty? Will you still repair them or have me just buy a new connect now, since bridges are discontinued.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Bridges are long out of warranty, you might call Sonos and discuss changing the Bridge for a Connect and asking for a discount but since that is a different product line I'd not expect much. If you replaced it with a Boost, in the same product line, you'd have a better chance.

If you want to try to revive the Bridge just swap in a new power supply, that is the usual problem.
I second the power supply. It is a known point of failure. You can buy a replacement for short money on Amazon.