Answered

Sonos Amp Power Cord?

• 21 December 2018
  • 3 replies

At the moment the Accessories part of the Sonos website doesn't make clear which type of power cable the new Amp uses. Does anyone know which one it is and which other Sonos units use the same power cable? Thanks!
icon

Best answer by AjTrek1 21 December 2018, 17:01

Hi mjsb

The Sonos Amp will come standard with the proper power cord for your region of the world. If you need a replacement you should contact Sonos by phone, email or Twitter. Is there more to your question than what you have offered up.

Cheers!
View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Hi mjsb

The Sonos Amp will come standard with the proper power cord for your region of the world. If you need a replacement you should contact Sonos by phone, email or Twitter. Is there more to your question than what you have offered up.

Cheers!
Part of the reason I'm asking is if I buy an Amp in the US and bring it to the UK, it's unclear which local power cord I'd need. For all other devices they note which devices are compatible with which power cord, but they haven't included the Amp in the list yet, so it's not clear if there's a currently available power cord in the UK that would work...
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Part of the reason I'm asking is if I buy an Amp in the US and bring it to the UK, it's unclear which local power cord I'd need. For all other devices they note which devices are compatible with which power cord, but they haven't included the Amp in the list yet, so it's not clear if there's a currently available power cord in the UK that would work...

The answer in that case is to call Sonos and ask how to handle your purchase. It could be that you buy it in the US and pick it up from a supplier in the UK; near your home. But call Sonos to get a clear procedure.

Cheers!