Sonos Amp - future enhancements?

• 2 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Hello I have been using the Sonos amp with third party speakers for a few weeks and for the most part love it. 

I'd like to suggest some enhancements. Are any of these possible?

- Bluesound (Sonos' competitor) has a volume leveling option which is great when streaming music from a playlist with different artists and recordings. It would be nice to see this option in Sonos. 

- EQ and sub settings that can be customized and saved for different audio sources/inputs (mainly home theatre and music) as I often have to adjust levels when switching between content. 

- A display of audio stream quality when playing music through the Sonos app. Even just to verify it is coming through at CD quality/hi-res. Amazon's music app has this for example. 

- A FireTV Sonos app. I could then run everything right from my TV and not have to use the phone. 

I also wondered if it's possible to enable RCA input functionality without internet. The other day my internet went down and I had hoped to listen to some vinyl through the amp but it didn't seem to work without an internet connection. 

Thanks,

Ryan 

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +16

Hi @Rwaltz,

Thank you for reaching out to us here in the Sonos Community. We greatly appreciate your feedback and ideas. We are not able to provide information on new Sonos products or features but we can share this request with our engineers. It is feedback from users like yourself that helps us enhance the end-users experience with Sonos. Let us know if you have any questions or concerns, we'll be glad to assist you.