Answered

sonos amp

• 25 February 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi i have a sonos playbass and sonos sub .

But my question is about sonos amp, does sonos amp gives more clearity on the sound ?? Bcos while listeningto some metal music i found somthing is lacking ?? So if i connect with sonos amp does it gives more clearity and power to my music ??

icon

Best answer by Stanley_4 25 February 2020, 07:33

It depends on what speakers you hook to the Amp, crappy and/or low efficiency ones will sound worse. Good or better quality high efficiency speakers will be much better. You might also consider a Sonos Port and an external high power (400 Watts or more) external amplifier if you are looking for loud un-distorted sound..

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

It depends on what speakers you hook to the Amp, crappy and/or low efficiency ones will sound worse. Good or better quality high efficiency speakers will be much better. You might also consider a Sonos Port and an external high power (400 Watts or more) external amplifier if you are looking for loud un-distorted sound..