Answered

Returning Sonos Bridge

How to go about doing the return and receiving £100 in vouchers?
icon

Best answer by Airgetlam 15 June 2018, 05:10

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

10 replies

Having just been to the Sonos shop, I was informed I can return my bridge to receive £100 in vouchers. I was informed I could find details on Sonos.com but cant seem to find any details...

Please help!
It is the CR100 conrtoller that had the voucher offer. A Sonos Bridge is still a usable and useful component and there is no such offer.
No, I think you maybe getting mixed up with the Sonos CR100 controller. I’ve not heard this about the Sonos Bridge. See this 'old' thread...

CR100 Controller EOL
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
There isn't a Bridge return process in place.

If you have a CR100 you can request a voucher as it has been obsoleted by recent update. Is that what you mean?
Thanks for the responses...

When discussed with the staff in the Sonos shop, it was definitely about returning the bridge to get vouchers as in turn they were recommending to get a Boost.
I don't think Sonos are going to offer about 8 times what a second hand Bridge sells for on eBay, and more than it would cost to buy a Boost and chuck the Bridge in the bin.

There has clearly been some confusion. But you aren't going to get £100 for your Bridge I am afraid.
Sounds like these sales folks in the Sonos shop were confused.

Was it a shop run by Sonos, of which I think there are two, one in New York City, one in London (I think), or was it a Sonos reseller like Best Buy or John Lewis (is that the correct name for the UK?)?
Sounds like these sales folks in the Sonos shop were confused.

Was it a shop run by Sonos, of which I think there are two, one in New York City, one in London (I think), or was it a Sonos reseller like Best Buy or John Lewis (is that the correct name for the UK?)?

It was the actual Sonos shop in Covent Garden in London... 😃
If only...

I could buy this one listed on eBay for £18.30 (buy it now incl. postage)... and make a nice tidy profit of £81.70...!! ...Lovely Jubbly !!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sonos-Zone-Bridge-BR100/292598536018

We all love a bargain eh ? 😃
I'm betting that the rep in question was confusing the names of the old Zone Bridge and the CR100 🙂