Product Wishlist

• 2 November 2017
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +7
  • Prominent Collaborator II
  • 111 replies
I couldn't find a topic where people could share what future Sonos products we want / there may be.

Speakers:
-Sonos Three (Play 3 with Alexa + Google Assistant)
-Sonos Five (Play 5 with Alexa + Google Assistant)
-Small waterproof speaker (for garden, swimmingpool, bathroom) [Play 1 size]
-Ceiling speakers

Other:
-Sonos turntable (wireless with 3.5mm input and speaker input terminals)
-Sonos screen (similar look and design of Echo Show, displays song and playlist info, allows music control)

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +1
I’d rather have a a Sonos Apple TV app instead of a Sonos Screen. It would be nice to see high resolution now playing album art and maybe some subtle music-influenced background animation during a party. It would be something for people to chat about, would show off a 4K display, and very subtly advertise for Sonos and the artist playing.
... It would be something for people to chat about, would show off a 4K display, and very subtly advertise for Sonos and the artist playing.

Yes! Alexa is great (I bought one just to try it out), but I only have an Apple Music subscription-- not Amazon Music. Offering more built-in integrations would allow me to actually access my paid music library. Besides Google Assistant is just more effective than Alexa at some tasks, the ability to use both on the same speaker would be radical.
I would buy a Sonos One if it came with both AI's...
In the contemporary absence of more assistants, however, just allow me to access my Apple Music Library via Sonos via Alexa: "Alexa, tell Sonos to play [song] by [title] from Apple Music [in the playroom]."
Userlevel 3
Badge +7
I’d rather have a a Sonos Apple TV app instead of a Sonos Screen. It would be nice to see high resolution now playing album art and maybe some subtle music-influenced background animation during a party. It would be something for people to chat about, would show off a 4K display, and very subtly advertise for Sonos and the artist playing.
I like that idea better, they should make a TV app for Chromecast and Firestick aswell.

In the contemporary absence of more assistants, however, just allow me to access my Apple Music Library via Sonos via Alexa: "Alexa, tell Sonos to play [song] by [title] from Apple Music [in the playroom]."
Google Assistant is coming to Sonos One, not sure when though. The reason why I don't like voice assistants is because you have to specify every single factor, it's so unnatural to have to tell it not only the song you want to play but where the song is located and what speaker you want it to be played from.

Also, can I not edit my topic to update it with everyone's input??
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Wishlist 2018

Sonos Sub premium - 10 or 12" driver square box

Play 3 refresh with Voice Assistant support.

Playbar refresh with Voice Assistant support

3-zone Sonos Amp

Sonos Play Micro - computer desktop sized speaker optimized for near field

Hi Rez support

Sonos Trueplay Mic