Product Request: Input Selectable Dock for Sonos Amp

• 22 November 2018
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Now that the Sonos Amp has launched in the USA (orders ship 12/3/18) a nice companion product would be an Input Selectable Dock. The dock would accommodate at least 3 sources (i.e Phono, CD Player, Aux). Design would match the Sonos Amp in all dimensions and color as well as accomdating stackable and/or side-by-side placement. It would have a pass-through power supply to allow the Sonos Amp to be plugged into it thus eliminating the need to provision for two wall outlets. All inputs would be auto-detectable with LED's that turn from red (inactive) to green (active). Inputs would auto-switch to inactive after 30 seconds to 5 minutes of silence (time intervals being selective via Sonos app).

Obviously, the dock would not be practical in some installations wherein the Sonos Amp is tucked away in a closet. However, sitting atop my home entertainment cabinet it would be the perfect compliment (i.e Phono and CD Player) to my Sonos Amp. 😉

So what are your thoughts and/or comments :?

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept you agree to our full cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings