Question

Polk RC80i and Amp..

• 18 August 2020
  • 3 replies

Wondering how concerned I need to be if I wanted to pair the Polk RC80i with the Sonos Amp?  Max power on the Polk is (recommended amplifier power: 20-100 watts)  Will this setup work given the amp puts out 125 watts?

thanks!

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Sonos-house.

Welcome to the Sonos community and thanks for reaching out to us.

You do not need to be concerned as the speaker fits the requirement necessary to be powered by the Sonos Amp without the need of any third party amps for extra power. We can always visit our website to double-check the Sonos Amp specification, limitation, feature, and functionality. Here is a website I found about the Polk RC80i specification that clearly indicates it fits the Sonos Amp specification.

I hope this helps.

Please let us know if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,

Thanks for the info!  Appreciate the help. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +17

Hi @Sonos-house.

You’re welcome. Please do not hesitate to reach out or create a new topic if you still have further questions or concerns. We are always here to help.

Thanks,