Question

Playbar and turntable (with pre-amp)?

Show first post

30 replies

I think the problem is that you're expecting stuff to come out of surrounds, but you're only feeding the PLAYBAR a stereo signal. Go in to the app, under room settings, advanced room settings, and change the surround speaker to play "FULL" rather than "AMBIENT", and you should get what you're looking for.
Airgetlam wrote:

I think the problem is that you're expecting stuff to come out of surrounds, but you're only feeding the PLAYBAR a stereo signal. Go in to the app, under room settings, advanced room settings, and change the surround speaker to play "FULL" rather than "AMBIENT", and you should get what you're looking for.

i am not so sure, as it is coming through the optical
I just took the great advice here and purchased the Audio Technica LP120 along with an ADC and Toslink Switch.... Hopefully I will be in vinyl heaven by Wednesday. A big thanks to all of the great advice I have read here. Much appreciated.
WindiesWard wrote:

I just took the great advice here and purchased the Audio Technica LP120 along with an ADC and Toslink Switch.... Hopefully I will be in vinyl heaven by Wednesday. A big thanks to all of the great advice I have read here. Much appreciated.

Result. All set up and sounds great
Gemma, did you manage to get sound playing through your surrounds form vinyl?

• :D
    • :?
    • :cool:
    • :S
    • :(
    • :@
    • :$
    • :8
    • :)
    • :P
    • ;)