Answered

Play/Pause Flashing Red on Connect:Amp

• 12 December 2021
  • 6 replies

My Connect:Amp was no longer connecting to the app.  So, after proceeding through several troubleshooting steps, Sonos guided me to perform a factory reset on the device.  When I did, the Connect:Amp came back up flashing the white LED and then went to flashing red Play/Pause

Note that on the Connect:Amp, there is both an LED and a Play/Pause that flash.  They are separate lights.

icon

Best answer by Music_PGH 13 December 2021, 13:40

View original

This topic has been closed for further comments. You can use the search bar to find a similar topic, or create a new one by clicking Create Topic at the top of the page.

6 replies

Here are status light indications.

Were you working with SONOS support?

Do you have other SONOS players in your system? If so, after a factory reset the player must be added to the system. I suggest that you wire the player to your network during this operation.

Thanks.  I gave troubleshooting a rest for a few hours and when I came back to it, my phone had sensed the system.  So, for now, all set!  Thanks for the reply.

Badge +1

I’d be interested to know if anyone is else is having issues regarding flashing red.

I’ve just factory reset two Sonos Connects running 13.4.1 and instead of flashing green, both are flashing red.

Userlevel 7
Badge +14

Hey @Jon_R,

Are you able to add your Sonos Connects back to your system? If you follow Add a new product to an existing Sonos system ignoring the flashing red (or just think of it as flashing green), are you able to finish the setup? If yes, please Submit Diagnostics via the Sonos app and post the number you’ll see here so that I can have a look.

Badge +1

Hello,

Yes I was able to add it back to the system. One of them is currently connected now.

Diagnostics:  1589841905

Badge +1

I should say they both added back to my system.