One SUB for Two Rooms

Show first post

107 replies

Userlevel 2
I already use multiple players (2Play:5's and a connect:amp) in group-mode in one room, including one sub. 
To use the sub on all of this units when in group-mode; would be great!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
I still agree this would be a great software update... Sonos any thoughts?
I agree, c'mon Sonos - a fix shouldn't be too difficult
I'm on the fence about buying the sub, but if this functionality was added I'd get it for sure as I'd be able to use it with playbar and two Play3's separately.
Userlevel 1
I love the idea and actually would follow the “modularity and ease” concept of the brand
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
Yes I would love that as well. Having to unlink the sub from the 5.1 setup to be used with another sonos product does stink. I agree it if had some type of priory system that would be amazing.  Example: the 5.1 in the living room is the priority, but if nothing is being played, and I play something on my Play:5 in the office, it will use the sub in the living room. And yes the sub is loud enough for this. It is an amazing sub for that matter. 
Userlevel 4
Badge +2
I would love to be able to do this where I have two rooms close to each and and rather than buy two subs that would compete any probably sound terrible. Have one room that has priority like the family room and the second room like kitchen gets sub if family room turns off.